Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homemade Lunch and Baby Hot Tub


I had some of Ms. Beth's homemade sauerkraut for lunch and I threw my head back and smiled and said "mmm". Then I had chicken soup that Ms. Beth made from homemade chicken stock. It had onions, carrots, celery, noodles and a touch of sea salt. Ms. Beth spoon-fed me the broth and then I drank it from a cup. I couldn't get enough of it. Ms. Beth said that this was the most positive reaction I have had to any food to date (with possible exception of egg yolk).

Auntie JoAnn came yesterday and will be with us for about a week. Yay! I love being with her and Obachan because we always play new games and go to new activities. Obachan let me play on the piano for the first time and I beamed and smiled when I hit the keys. Later in the evening, Auntie JoAnn, Daddy, Mommy and I went to the library for play time. I really enjoyed the "baby hot tub" with plastic pink and purple balls.

No comments: