Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grandma and Auntie Deanna

We took a walk today and looked at colored leaves. We also saw apple trees along the way. I enjoyed myself but from time to time the sun would shine right in my eyes (even with the stroller hood down). We'll have to remember the hat from now on! I was a little fussy in the afternoon and would cry at times even when held. Ms. Beth thinks its my teeth again. She put me in the Baby Bjorn and I fell asleep a.s.a.p. Later in the evening, Mommy, Daddy and I traveled to Grandma Debby's and Grandpa Steve's house. We had a delicious pasta dinner with tomatoes and basil from the garden. I also got to play "Patty Cake" with Auntie Deanna. For dessert we all went to get soft serve ice cream from Mr. Freeze's. It was a great day after all!

No comments: