Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pixar Studios



We all got into a town car, crossed the bay bridge and checked-in at the Pixar Studios security gate for our VIP tour. Daddy wore my name tag since I have had the tendency to chew on paper. Well, I found out that I am not a fan of the big blue monster named Sully. He scared me and I cried. You can see here that Mommy and Daddy had to slowly back me close to Sully for a photo. We learned all about the making (storyboarding, rendering process, environmental and character designs, models and voices) of the movie Wall-E. We also took a bottle break and watched a private viewing of Wall-E, the short film Presto, and the trailer for Up! I was extremely tired when we got back to the Hilton, so Daddy and I took a rest while Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa went shopping at William Sonoma, Tiffany's, and Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments: